Tuesday, May 13, 2014

All my Ducks in a Row


Detail of All My Ducks In A Row (left side)

This is just a bitty post about a recent coloured pencil piece, All My Ducks in a Row.
7 inches by 20 inches
Colored pencil (with a dab of gouche) on black illustration board


(This is the full piece.....it's a bit long for the blog format.)

I finished it just in time to get into the U.S. Bank Celebration of the Arts 2014 Art Show, at the Kentucky Museum in Bowling Green Kentucky....and even managed to score a itty bitty award for “Works on Paper”. I so appreciate the Kentucky Museum's and U.S. Bank's hard work to make a lovely show “happen”. 

Detail of All My Ducks in a Row (right side)

I wrote a brief post http://lyneartblog.blogspot.com/2013/11/how-not-to-draw-to-make-your-picture-pop.html about this piece, while it was a WIP.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment